Our website is designed to provide indepth information about our programs, curriculum and services. We hope it will give you a sense of our commitment to providing an excellent education for every student we serve. It is also designed to answer the call for accountability. We welcome accountability because we take great pride in our work and the work our students perform.
Consider the following:
- Mapleton student test scores are consistently above state and national averages.
- We focus on personalizing instruction, and are able to maintain small elementary class sizes to reach that goal.
- We focus on the basics, providing a curriculum grounded in reading, writing, math, history and science.
- Learning is enhanced with music, arts, technology and other challenging content areas.
- We are an AdvancED accredited school.
- Parent and community involvement in our schools is encouraged and valued. We have high expectations for character, behavior, respect, responsibility, and service.
Please come in and visit our school, both virtually and in person. Education is a very personal experience. You can only gain a true understanding of how much we care about every child’s education by observing our staff and our students first-hand. We would be happy to schedule a tour for you. Simply click on the school link or call the school office at 282-3833.
By any measure of educational excellence, Mapleton School District excels. If you are looking for a community committed to families and children, one that values and supports education, and has a hometown community feel, you’ve found it in the Mapleton School District.
Tim S. Jacobson, Superintendent